|Home||» Products||» Gas Equipment||» Gas Monitoring System|
Gas Monitoring System
Gas Monitoring System:
Running out of gas without priorwarning?
Solution: Install a gas monitoring system with contact gauge. We offer a range of single or multiple gauge alarm system that provide both
an optical and audible signal when cylinder pressure drop to a predetermine, minimum value. The alarm systems are based around a
pressure gauge incorporating an inbuilt switch that makes contact and sets off an alarm when the minimum pressure value is reached.
• Contact Gauge Requirement: 1/4" NTP connection thread bottom end/ optical/ audible
• Fully electronic
• Model: PCI-GM4 - for four gases, PCI-GM8 - for eight gases
• Dual colour leds to show the status of cylinder (depend on set point kept in contact guage)
• Pressure set point (user adjustable)
• Green light indicates alarm with sound
• Red light indicates fault (i.e. not replace with filled cylinder) not removed but attended
• External hooter or light can be connected
• Acrylic body enclosure
• Single or multiple gauge connection provision
• Power supply 230V, 50Hz
• Current flow through contact gauge sensor is in milliamp so no chance of sparking
• Very low power consumption less than 50w
- Contact Details
- PCI ANALYTICS PVT. LTD.