- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
PCI is pleased to introduce the FlowCal 5000
**Five Point Calibration Also Avalible
FlowCal 5000 Specifications -
• Reading Update Time
- 15 sec @ 2 ml/min
- 25 sec @ 1 ml/min
- 45 sec @ 0.5 ml/min
• Measuring Volume - 140 μl
• Priming Volume - 250 μl
• LCD Display - (12.7mm)- 4 digits and 3 status symbols
• RS232 output - (6 digits) XX.XXXX ml/min
• Size - 138mm x 76mm x 45mm
• Weight - 320g, 12 oz
Three modes of operation are available:
• Printer Mode: liquid flow readings are displayed on the LCD and output to a printer if one is connected. A running average option is available in this mode
• Terminal Mode: in this mode the liquid flowmeter is controlled by the terminal or PC. Extra commands for averaging any number of readings are included.
• Test Mode: this mode allows the user to test the display, valve and RS232 interface and also display the calibration date.
All instruments are supplied with the following:
• Mains ‘wall block’ power supply with a choice of 240v 3 pin UK, 230v 2 pin European or 100v 2 pin USA/Japan.
• RS232 input/output cable: 8way mini-din plug to PC COM port 9 pin female.
• UKAS traceable single point flow calibration certificate is supplied as standard (UKAS is the UK equivalent of NIST)
• Universal mounting kit: allows free standing mount, wall mounting, ‘stack system’ mounting and bottle top mount.
• Black plastic carrying case with foam inserts. All parts of the mounting kit are packed within the carrying case.
• Cleaning kit now supplied with the flow meter.