- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
Nitrogen-Air Combination (Triple) Generator for GC & TOC Analyzers:
• Nitrogen & Air Generator produces a continuous flow of high purity Nitrogen at selected pressure.
• The modular pressure swing adsorption (PSA) unit operates with alternating pressure increase and decrease.
• Untreated air flows under pressure through the reaction towers containing molecular sieve adsorber.
• Moisture, CO, CO2, THC, Oxygen and other unwanted components in the air are adsorbed, leaving Zero Air & Nitrogen Gas of required purity.
• Nitrogen & Air combination generator is compact (2in 1) & also cost effective and the compressor for generating both the gases is common.
• Special Combination of Nitrogen, Zero Air for GC & Zero Air for TOC model is also available.
• Microcontroller digital display
|PRINCIPLE SPECIFICATIONS||N2 SPECIFICATIONS OF NAG-01/NAG-01A||AIR SPECIFICATIONS OF NAG-01/NAG-01A|
|Moisture||< 2 ppm||< 2 ppm|
|Oxygen||< 5 ppm||—|
|Total Hydro Carbon (THC)||< 0.3 ppm||< 0.3 ppm|
|CO & CO2||< 2 ppm||< 2 ppm|
|Purity||UHP / GC grade||UHP / GC grade|
|Micron particulates||< 0.01µ||< 0.01µ|
|Capacity of NAG-01||500ml/min at 5 kg/cm²||4000ml/min at 5 kg/cm²|
|Capacity of NAG-01A||200ml/min at 5 kg/cm²||1500ml/min at 5 kg/cm²|
|Capacity of NG-02/02M||500ml/min to 10 LPM at 5kg/cm²||—|
|Method of Purification||Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) & Depressurisation||Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) &|
|Room Temperature||5 ºC - 25 °C||5 ºC - 25 °C|
|Start up time||2 hr / programmable by timer||10 min|
|Electrical requirements for NAG-01 & NAG-01A||230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 5 Amp||230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 5 Amp|
|Size of Generator without compressor (in mm) (approx.)||600 H x 400 W x 700 D for NAG-01||—|
|Size of Generator without compressor (in mm) (approx.)||600H x 400 W x 700 D for NAG-01A||—|
|Net weight of generator (in kg) (w/o compressor) (approx.)||kg of NAG-01||—|
|Net weight of generator (in kg) (with compressor) (approx.)||NAG-01A||—|
• Deliver constant pressure & flow
• Fully Automatic Programmable System
• Easy Maintenance and space saving
• Effortless and easy operation
• Improves instrument performance
• Fully regenerative, durability with PSA technology
• GC-FID, FPD, NPD, TCD, AED
• GC-MS, LC-MS-MS, ICP / NMR
• FTIR / IR, ELSD detector
• Purging, Ampule Filling
• Thermal instruments, Turbo Evaporator (N2 Concentrator)
• All Analytical Instruments