|Home||» Products||» Ultra High Pure Gas Generator||» Nitrogen Generator for GC|
Nitrogen Generator for GC
Nitrogen Generator for GC:
• Nitrogen Generator produces a continuous flow of high purity Nitrogen at selected pressure.
• The modular pressure swing adsorption (PSA) unit operates with alternating pressure increase and decrease.
• Untreated air flows under pressure through the reaction towers containing carbon molecular sieves adsorber. Moisture, CO, CO2, THC, O2 and other unwanted components in the air are adsorbed, leaving Nitrogen Gas of required purity.
• During the desorption cycle, the trapped substances adsorbed are released again at low pressure and the adsorber is ready for next cycle.
• Flow range available from 100 ml to 2000 ml and above.
• Microcontroller digital display
|PRINCIPLE SPECIFICATIONS||N2 SPECIFICATIONS OF NAG-01/NAG-01A||AIR SPECIFICATIONS OF NAG-01/NAG-01A|
|Moisture||< 2 ppm||< 2 ppm|
|Oxygen||< 5 ppm||—|
|Total Hydro Carbon (THC)||< 0.3 ppm||< 0.3 ppm|
|CO & CO2||< 2 ppm||< 2 ppm|
|Purity||UHP / GC grade||UHP / GC grade|
|Micron particulates||< 0.01µ||< 0.01µ|
|Capacity of NAG-01||500ml/min at 5 kg/cm²||4000ml/min at 5 kg/cm²|
|Capacity of NAG-01A||200ml/min at 5 kg/cm²||1500ml/min at 5 kg/cm²|
|Capacity of NG-02/02M||500ml/min to 10 LPM at 5kg/cm²||—|
|Method of Purification||Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) & Depressurisation||Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) &|
|Room Temperature||5 ºC - 25 °C||5 ºC - 25 °C|
|Start up time||2 hr / programmable by timer||10 min|
|Electrical requirements for NAG-01 & NAG-01A||230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 5 Amp||230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 5 Amp|
|Size of Generator without compressor (in mm) (approx.)||600 H x 400 W x 700 D for NAG-01||—|
|Size of Generator without compressor (in mm) (approx.)||600H x 400 W x 700 D for NAG-01A||—|
|Net weight of generator (in kg) (w/o compressor) (approx.)||kg of NAG-01||—|
|Net weight of generator (in kg) (with compressor) (approx.)||NAG-01A||—|
• Deliver constant pressure & flow
• Fully Automatic Programmable System
• Easy Maintenance and space saving
• Effortless and easy operation
• Improves instrument performance
• Fully regenerative, durability with PSA technology
• GC-FID, FPD, NPD, TCD, AED
• GC-MS, LC-MS-MS, ICP / NMR
• FTIR / IR, ELSD detector
• Purging, Ampule Filling
• Thermal instruments, Turbo Evaporator (N2 Concentrator)
• All Analytical Instruments
- Contact Details
- PCI ANALYTICS PVT. LTD.