- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyser:
• Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyzer produces a continuous flow of high purity Zero Air at selected pressure.
• Compressor takes the air from atmosphere, the hot air is than passed through copper cooling coil.
• The cool air is than passed through furnace where hydrocarbons are cracked at high temperature (temp. range - 400°C to 500°C) in presence of catalyst. The furnace reaction at higher temperature breaks the hydrocarbon into CO2 & H2O.
• Water is drained away through 5µ & 0.01µ filter. The modular pressure swing adsorption unit operates with alternating pressure increase and decrease. Untreated air flows under pressure through the reaction towers containing molecular sieve adsorber. Moisture, CO, CO2, THC and other unwanted components in the air are adsorbed, leaving Zero Air Gas of required purity.
• Microcontroller digital display
|PRINCIPLE SPECIFICATIONS||ZAG-03 (for TOC Analyser)|
|Moisture||< 0.5 ppm|
|Total Hydro Carbon||< 0.2 ppm|
|CO & CO2||< 0.2 ppm|
|Micro Particulates||< 0.01µ|
|Capacity of ZAG||1 LPM at 5kg/cm²|
|Method of purification||Pressure Swing Adsorption & HC Cracking furnace (PSA)|
|Room temperature||5 °C - 25 °C|
|Start up time||30 minutes|
|Electrical requirements for ZAG||230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 5 Amp|
|Size of ZAG without compressor (in mm)||600H x 400W x 700D|
|Net weight of ZAG w/o compressor||40 kg.|
|Power Consumption||600 W|
• For model ZAG-03, PCI oil free compressor is recommended